Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day

Today is Canada Day.  Today we get to celebrate yet another new Tax in Ontario.  Good thing it isn't Ontario Day!  :)

Like I wrote in a previous blog about a year ago, I will spend some parts of today working the Radio Amateurs of Canada Ham Radio Contest.  Yes, some of us call that fun.  To me, it is about the technology and how I get all these things to play well together.  For most hams, all their equipment is on the table(s) beside them.  For me, it is all far away.  That means I have to be able to control things via remote control.  For the most part, it works wonderfully.

For you technically inclined, this is what my computer screen view looks like:


You may want to click on the picture to see it clearly (or not).  :)

Have a happy Canada Day!

No comments: