Well, not really. Although I'm trying NOT to head up to the finish hut, the slow Internet here might drive me to do that. We have a full T1 connection there for the 10 of us, while here at the Chateau Lake Louise they have a T1 connection for the entire resort.
I've posted a number of pictures at http://www.portcredit.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=25.
Yesterday's race went off without a hitch. Pretty cold at the start of the Super G. However, it was a good thing the start wasn't at the top near the Downhill start as it was blowing a gale up there. I spent the day near the television tower at the first interval time. About 24 seconds into the race.
Today? Laundry and maybe a skate on the famous Lake Louise outside. Still looks amazing as it has only frozen a week ago and it hasn't snowed since. For $8 I can rent some skates and blast around for miles.
Tomorrow, we get back on the hill and start setting up for the Ladies DH. Training starts on Wednesday and the DH is on Saturday.
3 comments:
Let's see some action pics of our good friend Jim Karnes. Tell him we said hi.
Audio@RingSide Creative
Karnes is too nimble to be captured by ordinary photographic equipment. Better use your fastest lense.
Jim
He is that far away sound at the end of my headset. Yesterday he was claiming it was too warm at 25C in the timing building. I was complaining that it was -15C in the start hut.
Guess which one was heated!
Post a Comment