Andy gets home for one night and then is off to the NHL All Star Game. Coop goes back to Calgary and is there to help his kids with their math homework sitting across from them at the kitchen table. Ted, back to his other ventures with a trip to the UK on the way with James (The Skunk) joining him. BTW, if you want to read the Skunk's blog, you can see it at http://www.themightyskunk.blogspot.com/. Be aware, he is a little more colourfull that I am.
Yesterday was a great show with Bode winning the Classic Super Combined. ORF is so much better at doing a ski race then CBC, but then again, CBC is much better at Hockey.
I will upload some more pictures when I get home later tonight.
BTW, Scott MacArtney from the US who had the big crash in the finish on Saturday came out of home coma yesterday morning had 3 questions:
- How fast was I going (he was the fastest at 141K)
- How are my knees (they are fine)
- Did I break my skiis (who cares)
He will likely make a full recovery.
The Kitzbuhler Ski Club is sending a van to take us to the airport in Munich. It arrives in about an hour.
73....
No comments:
Post a Comment