Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday morning

At this point of my day I'm already on the hill. I've just finished installing the radar for the Finish run. Amazing that the racers can actually stop on where I can hardly sideslip.

I've uploaded some pictures with comments to www.portcredit.net/gallery. Look for Kitzbuhel 2008.

As they say, revenge is sweet. Most of you have heard of our battles with the media guys. I might have mentioned that they plastered advertising all over the start hut which totally put us about 2 hours behind schedule yesterday.

Today, we had to rerun run some cables behind the aluminum walls. This required Cooper to take out about 50 Phillips (starred) screws. Well, he made a slight change when replacing them and he used Robertson screws. You know, the ones you can only get in Canada!!

We can't wait to see them start to take this apart Saturday night (unless there is a Canadian Tire somewhere that they can find a screwdriver), which they start doing about 20 seconds after the last racer has left the gate. Hopefully film at 11.

No comments: