Thursday, March 18, 2010


Just like any sports event, more and more people start to show up who apparently know more about everything. This event is no different.

Yesterday, we got most of the core items in place. Today, my goal was to spend the morning working on the start. I had hoped to get the start eyes connected as well as seeing the start gates. As I jumped over the security gate, I immediately got stopped by security. Fortunately, Richard spoke English and explained we were not allowed on the ice at all. Well, there goes my morning. Hopefully tonight.

I have uploaded some pictures (just click here for those of you internet challenged). Keep that link handy as I will add photos as the days go on.

Tonight will be the crash test dummy test (about 8pm). Tomorrow is training runs and then on Saturday morning will be the time trials.

No comments: